How to Find My Lost Facebook Account?
Facebook has come a long way and its existence can be noticed since 2004. But at that time very few people were using it, however; today everyone has access to Facebook. It is possible that some of you have created your Facebook account long back and you forgot that account and created a new one. Also, it is likely that you don’t remember the email address and password you used to create your Facebook account years back. But there are several ways provided by Facebook to find your lost Facebook account. You can also dial the Facebook Support Number which will let you talk to the technical experts who will help you to get recover your old Facebook account.
Firstly, to recover your account you can use your friend’s Facebook account and use the search bar to look for your old Facebook account. Type the name you think you have used for your account and search in the ‘People’ section. Next, you can search your account using the other options such as place or education etc. If you were friends with your old Facebook account then you can search for it in the ‘Friends’ section. Make sure to use the complete information you remember for your Facebook account as it will give you better search results.
Dial Facebook Customer Service Phone Number:
This page is mainly designed by the advertisers who want to promote their brand or business page on Facebook with advertisements. Your every concern will be addressed and answered here. Also, you can “Create an ad” or “Create a page” from the top right corner.
If still, you are not able to find out your old Facebook account then you can take Facebook’s help to recover your account.
- If you have found your profile but don’t remember the ID and password then you have to click on the dots icon given at the top right corner of the Facebook profile.
- Now, select ‘Give feedback or report this profile’, then select ‘Something else’ and then ‘Send’.
- From the options appeared, select ‘Recover this account’ and follow the directions given to you.
- To recover your account you can verify your identity with the help of email or phone number or you can also ask one of your trusted contacts for help.
- The recovery process may involve trusted contacts feature if you have set up this feature from Facebook’s ‘Security and Login’ settings. Facebook Customer Care Number can also be contacted if in case you are stuck anywhere.
- You have to select one of your trusted contacts and Facebook will give a URL which will carry a recovery code for your account. You have to share this URL with your trusted contact without using Facebook.
- In this way, only your friend can access the recovery code and they will give the code to you to get access to your account.
- If you remember your email or phone number but not the password and also set up Trusted Contacts, you can go to Facebook’s login page and choose the “Recover Your Account” option.
- Now, enter the email address or phone number associated with your old account and press ‘Confirm’ and follow the provided steps to use your trusted contacts.
This is how you can recover your lost Facebook account or take the required help by calling at the Facebook Help Number.
Diclaimer: 800helpnumber.com is the independent customer support service provider. The images, logos, links, brand names and other media of the website used is completely for the reference purposes. There is a team of professionals working to assist the troubled customers and no association with the companies is described in any way.